November 25, 2017, 01:43:46 AM

Author Topic: New Sheriff of Nottingham Street Date  (Read 2556 times)

Toxziq

• Administrator
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
  • "Now... bring me that horizon..."
    • View Profile
    • Crits Happen
New Sheriff of Nottingham Street Date
« on: October 22, 2014, 04:56:59 PM »
[url]http://www.arcanewonders.com/arcane-wonders/new-street-date-for-sheriff-of-nottingham[\url]

As some of you may have heard, the west coast port is dealing with major issues, impacting all imported goods coming into the US.  As such, Sheriff of Nottingham has been affected by these issues and is moving slower than expected through the customs system.  It seems ironic that a game about getting goods through the gates of Nottingham is itself held up getting through “the gates” to us, but of course, irony aside, this is obviously not our goal, and we are working diligently with our partners to expedite the shipment of units.  It will however, impact the originally planned street date of October 29th.

Given this new information and the outlook provided to us by our partners, we are adjusting the street date of Sheriff of Nottingham to November 14th, 2014.
  • Favourite Mage: Anvil Throne Warlord

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: New Sheriff of Nottingham Street Date
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 09:07:11 PM »
Isn't the game also about keeping contraband from getting through the gate, if you're playing as the sherrif?
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

V10lentray

• Member of Arcane Duels
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
Re: New Sheriff of Nottingham Street Date
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 10:25:14 AM »
Thanks Obama!!
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid