June 16, 2019, 12:27:22 PM

Author Topic: Bloody Kansas 08/29/2015 Results  (Read 1120 times)

Kharhaz

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 7
    • View Profile
Bloody Kansas 08/29/2015 Results
« on: September 01, 2015, 10:26:16 PM »
My apologies for being a day or two late posting, life is what it is.

So as to always further the ongoing process of data collection for the meta tweakers ;)  I was asked to post our results here for you all to ponder and see how our little slice of the arena is shaping up.

Sat we had ourselves a quick little get together. A 3 round tournament with 6 participants. 75 min round maximum (which only one round got close to this)

The 6 spellbooks for the event were:

1 Johktari Beastmaster
2 Straywood Beastmaster
2 Necromancer
1 Wizard (water)

Placing in 1st - 3rd:

3rd - Straywood Beastmaster

2nd - Straywood Beastmaster

1st - UNDEFEATED NECROMANCER

Congratulations go to the player and he walked out of there with a few promos and a GenCon edition (playmat and metal initiative marker included) copy of Academy to boot (that's just how we roll in BK)

and I appreciate him giving me permission to post his book on the forums for us to nit pick and judge and all that :P 

Bloody Kansas winner 08/29Necromancer
Attack2 x  Force HammerConjuration1 x  Battle Forge1 x  Mana Prism1 x  Sacrificial Altar2 x  Tanglevine2 x  Wall of Bones1 x  Idol of PestilenceCreature4 x  Plague Zombie1 x  Ravenous Ghoul1 x  Zombie Brute2 x  Zombie Minion2 x  Blood DemonEnchantment1 x  Akiro's Favor2 x  Block2 x  Nullify1 x  Agony2 x  Bear Strength2 x  Cheetah Speed1 x  Lion Savagery1 x  Magebane1 x  Ghoul Rot1 x  Poisoned Blood1 x  Vampirism1 x  Chains of AgonyEquipment1 x  Cloak of Shadows1 x  Leather Boots1 x  Veteran's Belt1 x  Gauntlets of Strength1 x  Libro Mortuos1 x  Demonhide Armor1 x  Deathshroud StaffIncantation2 x  Dispel2 x  Dissolve2 x  Seeking Dispel3 x  Teleport2 x  Zombie Frenzy
Total cost: 120 pts

If you will be in the Kansas City area towards the end of the month and would like information on the next tournament send me a message.

silverclawgrizzly

• Charlotte Mage Warrior
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
    • View Profile
Re: Bloody Kansas 08/29/2015 Results
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 11:47:02 PM »
Very awesome! Good to see things going well in Kansas!
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster
What we must all remember is no matter the game we were all newbies at one point.