December 18, 2017, 10:26:24 AM

Author Topic: Who is the mage in the Dissolve card image in PvS?  (Read 662 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Who is the mage in the Dissolve card image in PvS?
« on: January 23, 2017, 10:00:05 AM »
What kind of mage is the goblin in the picture for the PvS version of dissolve? Is he a paladin or a warlord or something entirely new? Also is he or she a particular character in the mage wars universe, or are they just some random goblin mage?

I'm really interesting to know about this.

Thanks!
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

iNano78

• Ambassador
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
  • Playing at the Royal Canadian Legion in Ottawa
    • View Profile
    • Ottawa/Gatineau Mage Wars (FB group)
Re: Who is the mage in the Dissolve card image in PvS?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 10:09:19 AM »
What kind of mage is the goblin in the picture for the PvS version of dissolve? Is he a paladin or a warlord or something entirely new? Also is he or she a particular character in the mage wars universe, or are they just some random goblin mage?

I'm really interesting to know about this.

Thanks!

You are really interesting.  ;)

I've often wondered about the creature in the original Rhino Hide art...

And the werewolf on the original Bear Strength doesn't look like Goran, Werewolf Pet (or is at least lacking the chains that make him a Warlock's pet) - and yet, several years later, no new werewolves have joined the game.

And we still don't know anything about the "not a mage" creature depicted in Panther Stealth and Badger Frenzy.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster