December 16, 2017, 05:02:26 AM

Author Topic: Meditation Paladin 1.5!  (Read 320 times)

Reddicediaries

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
  • Don't count me out!
    • View Profile
Meditation Paladin 1.5!
« on: September 02, 2017, 09:29:32 PM »
I AM BACK!
Seriously, I'm really trying to get back into Mage Wars!
As such, I wanted to make a new book.
The original idea for this book can be found in this thread: http://forum.arcanewonders.com/index.php?topic=17790.15
I've really wanted to make a meditation paladin book for a while and this is what I got.
PaladinA Paladin Spellbookbuilt by http://www.spellbookbuilder.com
Equipment2 x Champion's Gauntlets1 x Elemental Cloak1 x Leather Belt1 x Leather Chausses1 x Mage Wand1 x Meditation Amulet2 x Sword of Radiance1 x Wand of HealingConjuration2 x Ballista2 x Consecrated Ground1 x Crusade Banner1 x Pillar of Righteous Flame1 x TanglevineCreature1 x Alandell, the Blue Knight1 x Guardian Angel1 x Knight of Westlock1 x Knight of the Red Helm1 x Temple High GuardEnchantment1 x Akiro's Favor1 x Arcane Ward2 x Bear Strength1 x Blind1 x Brace Yourself2 x Chant of Rage2 x Critical Strike1 x Divine Protection2 x Divine Reversal1 x Eye for an Eye2 x Glancing Blow1 x Healing Madrigal1 x Knight's Courage2 x Nullify1 x Regrowth1 x Restore1 x Rhino Hide2 x RustIncantation3 x Dispel3 x Dissolve1 x Heal1 x Knockdown1 x Martyr's Restoration2 x Minor Heal4 x Remove Curse2 x Seeking Dispel1 x Teleport1 x Whirling StrikeAttack1 x Acid Ball2 x Luminous Blast
Total cost: 118 pts
Galvanize
Defend me
The book at this stage is really rough and I can't playtest it atm, but I'm thinking I might have added too many high level creatures at this stage.
I'm pretty sure I need a chestpiece of some sort as well, but that will come after first revisions.
Please comment!
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
All sides ready? Remember no killing, maiming, soul sucking, or any other funny buisness. This is just a training match. Let the Battle Comence!

RomeoXero

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
Re: Meditation Paladin 1.5!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 09:50:28 PM »
Welcome back red. Yes there's a lot of high level creatures here, and no spawn point to make use of the medi amulet. You're prolly not gonna have the full actions you need to get out all that gear and all those creatures. What's the plan bro
I love this game. Its awesome!

Reddicediaries

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
  • Don't count me out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 09:54:46 PM »
Welcome back red. Yes there's a lot of high level creatures here, and no spawn point to make use of the medi amulet. You're prolly not gonna have the full actions you need to get out all that gear and all those creatures. What's the plan bro
Yeah. I really need to review it lol.
Mainly I want to use med amulet and Cass casting remove curse to get a mana advantage along with a early banner.
All sides ready? Remember no killing, maiming, soul sucking, or any other funny buisness. This is just a training match. Let the Battle Comence!

Puddnhead

• Member of Arcane Duels; MageCast Co-host
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 07:49:24 AM »
Mainly I want to use med amulet and Cass casting remove curse to get a mana advantage along with a early banner.
Um... Cassiel isn't in the book  ;)
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster

Reddicediaries

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
  • Don't count me out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 09:14:28 AM »
Um... Cassiel isn't in the book  ;)
Well that is a bit of a problem.
I guess I must have accidentally removed her or something.